Saturday 20 September 2014

The BEST double eyelid tape EVER (daiso)

So being a girl with natural (most-of-the-time) monolids I'm constantly on the hunt for the perfect double eyelid trick. I've been through glue, fibre, single sided tape (clear, nude and black) and none of them have worked. The worst of the bunch would have to be fibre...and they're ridiculously expensive if you get them from Ippondo here in Auckland.  The pictures below are precisely the brands I've tried, Automatic Beauty fibres and Etude House 66 big eye line charm.



The problem with those is that THEY DON'T LAST. I apply them right after foundation and they barely last through eye makeup let alone the whole day...Right when I was desperate I found out about double sided eyelid tape, it just made so much sense! And from then on...my life was changed...


This stuff is awesome!!
They are sold in Daiso (NZ $10 for 3) its super sticky and will definitely last the whole day and more. If I had to only live with one product for the rest of my life...it would no doubt be these. I once used them on a tramp...and they survived through a shower right until bed...
Its super super easy to apply, you could literally use your nails. The only bad thing is once you start loving it...there's no going back, its addictive. I can't even imagine what I will do once they discontinue. 
I've only tried another brand of double sided eyelid tape aside from this and it doesn't even compare so I stopped exploring then and there. Daiso is the cheapest and best quality stuff you will find. 

If you already have double lids and just want more definition, I would recommend the smaller size. I typically use the larger sized ones a lot more because they give more support.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...