Friday 23 November 2012

Male model LEE SOO HYUK

This post is created as a tribute to LEE SOO HYUK's eccentric and androgynous beauty ^ ^

personally, I really like 'exotic' looking guys, I think charisma and uniqueness is more attractive than golden proportions. 
so I was watching some korean dramas now that I'm free from school and I discovered the most amazing model-turned actor EVER. He really adapts to his roles (mostly lone and depressed characters) and has a striking performance in all his projects. 


yeah I'm a big 花痴 (over admiration for hot guys) (● ̄(エ) ̄●) 

he has an effortless vampy look which I loooovveeee <3 9000 times better than the ones who sparkle 




what I love the most about his looks is his angular face, look at the cheekbones speaking 

*GASP*




and to top it off, he's good friends with GD and TOP from Big Bang!! imagine them sitting together in a cafe omg heavenly hor hor 




he's perfect *w* 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...