Wednesday 28 November 2012

Etude House Styling eyeliner review

I was digging through my makeup box and happened to come across the long abandoned 'Etude House Styling eyeliner' so I thought to myself : 'why not make a blog entry on this and tell everybody how much I hate this product!' 

which is what I'm doing right now ._. 


for starters, its a twisty pencil. you twist the end to make the product come out
pros: no sharpening 
cons: easy to break. 
and guess what? Mine broke a week after I got it, and I swear I wasn't even pressing that hard!


I guess there's a bad thing about not sharpening after all ; the tip is ALWAYS BLUNT щ(ಠಠщ)


not pigmented at all, comes out a dark gray


ran my finger down it  ONCE only with water on the left and dry smudging on the right 

so yeah...I didn't read any other bloggers' reviews on this product so I don't know if I'm the only one bitching about it, but I really dislike it. Mainly because I wore it to school once and forgot my pocket mirror, by the time I got home, I looked like a demented panda. Talk about embarrassing ! and the more you rub it to try get it off, the more it spreads. 

I searched it on ebay and its selling for 6~7 dollars. USD. 
frankly, I wouldn't buy it even if it was $2. 

only pro is that there's quite a lot of product (much more that the etude eyebrow pencil which I'm on my third one already)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...