Tuesday 13 November 2012

Try to Walk

WARNING: picture heavy

Any kpop lovers out there? make sure you check out B1A4's new song 'Tried to Walk'!!!!!!!! Its sooo amazing I want to cry haha 

good job jinyoung on the song, baro on the rap, sandeul for the high notes and um cnu and gongchan for just being there looking pretty C:

the setting of the mv is so whimsical and realm like, love love LOVE this concept! 
and a bigg thumbs up to Baro for the wonderful acting and rapping. honestly, this song just confirms that he is my all time bias, (apart from uh...okcat and cheondung ^ ^) 

seriously, I can screenshot every second of this mv and it would make a great wallpaper <3 they've grown so much as a group *teary eyes* I no longer feel like a pedo noona though I'm not older than any of them ;')

OH and, I made a new banner!! its a screen shot from a kpop mv that came out recently, if anyone can guess what it is, leave a comment below and I'll send you some of my favourite jewellery! call it a giveaway if you want to xx 


MV!!! Watch kay



SCREEN SHOT TIME! HD PICS BRO, GET THEM MOUSES CLICKING 

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...