Thursday 15 November 2012

Sweet color nail polish review

Some of you may have heard of 'Sweet color' nailpolishes before, or as I'd like to call it, the Chinese O.P.I 
except with cuter packaging ^ ^

I have it in two neutral shades as well as the base and top coat, here's what they look like :


overall, they dry fast, the colors are pigmented (2 coats is normally enough for a solid and opaque color) and they're relatively cheaper ( I think ) 

The top coat (clear bottle) dries a little slower than the rest, but that's no big problem, you just have to be a little more patient.

compared to O.P.I's, the sweet color range has a lot more pale and dolly shades, suitable for less intense Asian preferences.

I would repurchase this product, it is currently my go-to nail polish. the color stays on for weeks if I do good touch-ups. 

heres what is looks like when applied, I'm using the one furthest to the right:


it doesn't streak or dry so quickly that the polish doesn't settle into a smooth coat.

I got it for 40 yuan a bottle in China which should roughly equal 6~7 USD. the top and base coats were a little more expensive if I remembered correctly... 

so if you're wondering whether to buy it or not, buy...its pretty good la 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...